Do I Need an Art Advsior?
There are many reasons to work with an art advisor.
1. Connecting with an art advisor can open doors to new artists that previously may have been inaccessible. We cultivate and nurture relationships with artists, gallery owners, and other industry professionals, and our clients directly benefit from that.
2. Starting or building an art collection can be daunting! A lot of new clients aren’t sure where to start. We do this every day! We develop and implement collecting goals, budget, style when working with our clients. Each client is a little bit different- we tailor each experience to our clients’ needs and manage the process from initial options through to installation.
3. Budget and money are a HUGE reason to work with an art advisor. A lot of potential collectors look at a piece of fine art and automatically assume that it’s out of their reach. Advisors know the industry and understand art pricing which allows us to go straight for options that are within budget or negotiate pricing on special pieces. Our process saves our clients time and money which can be easily wasted if you don’t have an intentional plan when you approach art collecting.
4. Advisors excel at curating collections that are meaningful and impactful as well as relate to each other visually. We provide the art of our clients’ dreams.
5. An art advisor will collaborate, educate, and discuss. We believe that educating clients on the art that they are buying, and the art market in general is essential. Collectors will be able to make more informed decisions the more information that they have.
6. You need an art advisor if you have ever felt that art was outside of your reach, if you have ever felt that you don’t know where to start, if you have ever felt that buying art is too confusing or intimidating, or if you simply don’t have the time to research, view, and price hundreds of pieces of artwork before you find the perfect piece.
We would love to work with you to start or build your art collection! Click the Ask Us button on the sidebar, or our contact information at the bottom of this page to get in touch with us and set up a consultation!